- Registration is offered online. Please go to https://byron.cr3.rschooltoday.com/public/home
- Registration forms and payments may be mailed to 820 7th Street NE. Students may take their registration forms and payment to any of the school offices to be delivered via inner-school mail. Please mark envelope "Community Education".
- Registration begins as soon as classes are available online.
- Registration over the phone is also an option.
- Classes are filled on a first paid, first served basis.
- Waiver of class fees may be granted based on need.
- You will be notified if your class(es) are canceled and your fee will be refunded.
- Refunds will not be made after the first class meeting. A forty-eight-hour notice is requested for cancellation of a class and is required for a refund of registration fees. Trip fees will not be refunded after the registration date.